Sometimes, there are days where you need to unwind with a good alcoholic beverage and some sweet tunes. The Bronc is here to help you do just that every Wednesday at Noon on the The Bronc Lunchbox: Five Star Edition, with PJ’s Pancake House and Tavern Cocktail Covers. This 60 minute program gives you the opportunity to hear your favorite hits by someone other than the original artist through the power of The Bronc’s extensive music library.
There are so many great covers out in the world and they are being unwritten on The Bronc by the new PJ’s Pancake House and Tavern, where you can experience a great breakfast and great drinks all in the same place.
The Bronc is here to help you discover some great covers of either songs you love, or songs you think are missing just that little something that a different artist can provide. Some of these great covers include:
- Alex Boye & Changing Lanes, “Shake It Off ” (Taylor Swift)
- Alien Ant Farm, “Smooth Criminal” (Michael Jackson)
- Ariana Grande, “Die In Your Arms” (Justin Bieber)
- Coldplay, “Billie Jean” (Michael Jackson)
- Ellie Goulding, “Only Girl In The World” (Rihanna)
- Fun. ft. Hayley Williams, “Somebody That I Used To Know” (Gotye ft. Kimbra)
- Nicki French, “Total Eclipse of the Heart” (Bonnie Tyler)
- Oasis, “My Generation” (The Who)
- Reel Big Fish, “Take On Me” (A-Ha)
- Tori Kelly, “Suit & Tie” (Justin Timberlake)