Sit back and unwind with an ice cold adult beverage in your hand, because the week can be stressful, but The Bronc has the perfect stress reliever, PJ’s Pancake House and Tavern’s Cocktail Covers.
For 60-minutes, every Wednesday at Noon, you’ll be able to listen to your favorite hits by someone other than the original artist.
Just like PJ’s Pancake House and Tavern’s menu, we have a variety of options. The Bronc’s extensive music library, plays a smorgasbord of great covers like:
- Arctic Monkeys – Feels Like We Only Go Backwards (Tame Impala)
- Bastille – No Scrubs (TLC)
- Billie Eilish – Bad (Michael Jackson)
- Bush – Come Together (The Beatles)
- Dawes – Lay Lady Lay (Bob Dylan)
- Elton John – Pinball Wizard (The Who)
- Five Finger Death Punch – Gone Away (The Offspring)
- Halsey – Sucker (Jonas Brothers)
- Jeremy Renner – House of the Rising Sun (The Animals)
- Johnny Cash – Rusty Cage (Soundgarden)
Cocktail Covers on The Bronc Lunchbox: The Works is underwritten by the new PJ’s Pancake House and Tavern, we’re not just for breakfast anymore. Now open in Ewing and Robbinsville!