Scream Screen, 107.7 The Bronc’s award-winning drive-in movie experience, will be striking fear in hearts at Rider University on Friday, October 18* from 6 to 10:30 p.m. in the BLC Faculty/Staff parking lot
In order to ensure everyone has a fun night, here is a list of safety guidelines to keep in mind while enjoying Scream Screen:
- All vehicles will enter Scream Screen 4 through a new side entrance, specifically created for this event in the BLC Faculty/Staff lot located on Student Drive across from the BLC 107.7 The Bronc flags will mark the new entrance location.
- Driver’s can line-up along Student Drive to enter Scream Screen beginning at 6 p.m. All vehicles must be parked in the BLC Faculty/Staff lot by 7:30 p.m.
- Vehicle access to the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will be managed by Public Safety. Please follow their instructions to enter Scream Screen via Student Drive.
- To accommodate the expected large crowds and to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the drive-in movie experience, please try to maintain four people or more per car. Two-seat vehicles will be accepted at the event.
- Once inside the gated lot, please drive slowly and watch for pedestrians. The speed limit for all vehicles is 5 mph.
- Trucks, SUV’s and vans will be permitted to park on the side of the main viewing area for better sightlines and to accommodate smaller vehicles.
- For safety reasons, once your vehicle is parked in the gated lot, your vehicle can not be moved and is not permitted to leave the designated parking area until authorized.
- Parking for Scream Screen is first-come, first-serve. Please arrive early
- Drivers may place their vehicle in idle to keep warm while watching Scream Screen, but can not place the vehicle in motion at any time during the event.
- Occupants may leave their vehicles, but your vehicle must be moved out of the BLC Faculty/Staff lot by 11:o0 p.m.
- Vehicles exiting the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will also be managed by Public Safety
- Scream Screen is a non-alcoholic event. Alcohol is not permitted in vehicles, in the pedestrian viewing area or at one of our many trunk-or-treat stations, food vendors and games. All NJ DUI laws apply.
- Friends of Rider students/staff are welcome to attend Scream Screen, but the only vehicles permitted into the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will be vehicles registered with Rider University and operated by Rider students or staff or with an approved Scream Screen 4 parking pass. Please have your Rider ID ready when you drive into Scream Screen.
- To listen to the movie in your vehicles, tune your radio to the frequency 88.9 FM
Click here to return to Scream Screen 4’s main page
* Inclement weather date: Friday, October 25