107.7 The Bronc is proud to announce that the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System has recognized our students with six IBS Media Award nominations including 107.7 The Bronc Retro’s first-ever nomination.
We couldn’t be more proud of our team and the individuals nominated for their outstanding achievements.
This year’s nominations include:
- Best Use of Social Media – 107.7 The Bronc Goes Social, Kayla May
- Best Sports Update – The Overtime, Sean Harrington
- Best Station ID – Flour Power, Tiffani Britton
- Best Promo Series – The Scream Screen Blood Drive, Tiffani Britton
- Best Giveaway – Cruisin’ From Commencement
- Best Station Contest/Promotional Event – The Return of Scream Screen
And, as luck would have it 107.7 The Bronc Retro brought home it’s first ever award. Congratulations to Sean Harrington ’22 for winning Best Sports Update for The Overtime at this year’s IBS Media Awards and congrats to all of our students who placed in this year’s Top 5. To see a complete list of awards and nominees click here.