107.7 The Bronc Presents:
Cruisin’ From Commencement 3
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR RIDER UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF CONTINUING STUDIES, AND WESTMINSTER CHOIR COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATE SENIORS AND GRADUATE STUDENTS WHO EITHER GRADUATED IN DECEMBER 2017 OR JANUARY 2018, OR ARE SCHEDULED TO GRADUATE MAY OR AUGUST 2018. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ARE A RIDER UNIVERSITY SENIOR OR GRADUATE STUDENT WHO HAS ACHIEVED THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF CREDITS NECESSARY TO WALK IN ONE OF RIDER UNIVERSITY’S THREE UNDERGRADUATE COMMENCEMENT CEREMONIES TAKING PLACE ON FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2018 AT 11:30 AM AND 4 PM OR SATURDAY, MAY 12, 2018 AT 10:30 AM.
Finalists, or an approved alternative representative for a Finalist, will be required to attend the Cruisin’ From Commencement ceremony approximately 20-minutes following Rider’s 153rd undergraduate Commencement and before the College of Continuing Studies and graduate Commencement at the Cure Insurance Arena, 81 Hamilton Avenue, Trenton, NJ on Friday, May 11, 2018 to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. You should not enter this Contest if you, a family member or friend, are not able to attend the event on May 11, 2018. Giveaway will take place at approximately 1:30 p.m.
The Grand Prize is a 24-month lease for a 2018 Toyota Camry LE courtesy of Team Toyota of Princeton.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: The 107.7 The Bronc (“Contest Administrator”) presents: The Cruisin’ From Commencement (“Contest”) is open to all Rider University, the College of Continuing Studies (“CCS”), and Westminster Choir College (“WCC”) undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at Rider University in the 2017-18 academic year and are eligible to walk at Commencement on May 11 or 12, 2018, and who possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. The winner will receive a 2018 Toyota Camry LE two-year lease from Team Toyota of Princeton (“Grand Prize”). The following individuals are not eligible: graduating members of the Contest Administrator’s student executive staff and the contractors, directors and officers of Team Toyota of Princeton, their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households (“Contest Parties”). Contest is void outside of Rider University and where prohibited.
- OVERVIEW: Eligible Rider University, College of Continuing Studies (“CCS”), and Westminster Choir College (“WCC”) undergraduate and graduate students who were enrolled at Rider University during the 2017-18 academic year and are eligible to walk at Commencement on May 11 or 12, 2018 may enter the Contest by creating and submitting a video, up to two minutes and 30 seconds in length, about their Rider University experience. Each video should touch upon at least one of the following experiences they’ve had as a Rider, CCS, WCC or graduate student:
- Student/Faculty collaboration or mentorship
- Development as a leader
- Involvement in the Rider Community
- Internship and professional experiences
- The arts at Rider
- Global and cultural experiences
- Community service and service learning
Video submissions will be judged to conclusion. The Contest is not a game of chance. Ten (10) Finalists will be chosen from all eligible and approved entries. Entries will be posted in an online gallery at www.1077TheBronc.com. The ten (10) entries receiving the highest judged scores will each receive a key to the Grand Prize. The entry that receives the highest overall score will have the winning key and be the Grand Prize winner. See Section 6 below for details regarding the selection of the Finalists and the Grand Prize winner.
- TO ENTER: The Contest entry period begins 12:00 a.m. (midnight) on Monday, March 5, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (midnight) on Sunday, May 6, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). To enter visit www.1077TheBronc.com (the “Web Site”) and follow the instructions to access and complete the online entry form and provide a link to your video on YouTube (an “Entry”).
All videos must adhere to the Entry Requirements and Entry Restrictions specified below. You may submit more than one Entry; however, each Entry must be unique and different from any other Entry you submit. No correspondence about Entries will be entered into, nor will videos be acknowledged or returned. If the required information is not included, the Entry will be disqualified.
Entries that meet the Entry Requirements may be posted to the Web Site and/or other 107.7 The Bronc, Rider University and Team Toyota of Princeton websites or social media sites without any restriction or compensation.
- A completed online entry form including your name, off-campus residential address, phone number, email address, expected graduation date, and acknowledgement of the terms and conditions of the contest.
- A title for your Entry. Limit of 50 Characters.
- An original video, between two minutes and two minutes and 30 seconds in length, about your experience as a Rider University, CCS, WCC undergraduate or graduate student.
- If there is narration in your video, the narration must be in English, must be original and must not infringe on third-party rights.
- The video must not exceed two minutes and 30 seconds in length.
- Acceptable file formats include: MPEG4, MOV, AVI, and WMV.
- The maximum file size for any video file is 2GB.
- Any music included in a video must be original: all music and/or lyrics must be written and performed solely by you. The composition and performance may not have been published by any third party and must not infringe on third-party rights. If the Contest Administrator determines in its sole discretion that the music you have included in your video is not original, or infringes on any third-party rights, the Contest Administrator may disqualify The Entry. If you do not have access to original music, you may use The Bronc’s official, licensed music library, audioarchitecture.com.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (midnight) on May 6, 2018. Once the entry form is completed and the Entry is uploaded, the Entry is final and may not be modified, supplemented or edited. Submission of an Entry must:
1) refrain from obscene, indecent or profane material. According to the Federal Communications Commission (the “FCC”), obscene material is not protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Indecency is language or material that, in context, depicts or describes body organs or activities in terms patently offensive as measured by contemporary community standards. Profanity includes language so grossly offensive to members of the public it amounts to a nuisance. Each submission of an entry is also subject to
2) the Rider University Student Conduct Policy at: http://www.rider.edu/academics/colleges-schools/college-business-administration/graduate-programs/graduate-student-resources/personal-policies, and
3) with respect to Entries submitted via the Web Site or posted to YouTube, the terms set by the respective platform (including limitations on video length). Please refer to the YouTube Terms of Service and Community Guidelines for details. Submissions which include a video that fails to adhere to any of the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, including the requirements set forth in this section, as well as the requirements set forth in Sections 4 and 5 below and the social media platform via which a video is submitted or posted (if applicable), as determined by the Contest Administrator in it’s sole discretion, may be disqualified.
- Brand Image. The Sponsors maintain a wholesome, family-oriented image for their brand. Entries must properly reflect this brand image. Sponsor determinations on brand image shall be final.
- No third party trademarks/logos/intellectual property. Be careful that your video and/or caption does not inadvertently contain another company’s trademark, logo or intellectual property because that may cause your video to be disqualified. Examples to watch for: a trademark/logo on a baseball cap, sneakers or t-shirt. The ONLY permitted trademarks or logos are the Rider University, 107.7 The Bronc, and Team Toyota of Princeton logo, which are not required to be in your video, and will not influence the judging. The Contest Administrator may elect to blur incidental third party trademarks or logos in videos at its sole discretion.
The Contest Administrator is not responsible for late or incomplete Entries. If a problem occurs in the online submission process or in uploading a video, Entrant should receive an “Error” message. However, the responsibility to electronically complete the Entry process and upload a video is the Entrant’s and neither Sponsors nor the Contest Administrator shall be responsible for any video not actually received due to incomplete or improper transmission. Similarly, neither Sponsors nor Contest Administrator has any obligation to advise Entrant of an incomplete Entry or video submission.
- CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: Entrants may capture the video themselves, or Entrants may have another person capture the video. If someone other than the Entrant has captured the video, the Entrant must have written permission from that person to submit the video and Entrant must be able to obtain a signed release from the videographer upon the request of the Contest Administrator.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrant warrants and represents that the Video:
- is original (video may be captured by someone other than the Entrant if the Entrant obtained written permission to submit the video, as set forth herein);
- does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights, ownership or any other legal rights of any third party;
- is suitable for public viewing;
- has not been entered in contests sponsored by anyone other than 107.7 The Bronc/WRRC-FM, Rider University, Team Toyota of Princeton, or won previous awards in a 107.7 The Bronc/WRRC-FM, Rider University, and Team Toyota of Princeton contest or any other contest.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant represents that he/she owns all rights to each element of his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the copyrights in the video. If someone other than the Entrant captured the video, Entrant further represents that he/she has obtained an assignment of rights from the third party that captured the video. Contest Administrator’s determination as to whether the video violates the rights of any third party is final.
Each Entry shall become the property of the Contest Administrator and Rider University and Entrant irrevocably grants the Contest Administrator, Rider University and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), each element of the Entrant’s Entry, and use of the Entrant’s name, likeness, photograph (collectively, “Likeness”), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the Entrant’s name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights and all other legal rights that might preclude the Contest Administrator’s use of any element of the Entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against Rider University, the Sponsors, or any of their trustees, officers, employees or agents, for the use of any element of the Entry or Entrant’s Likeness or statements. Entrant further grants all end users of the Web Site (a) the ability to rate, vote, review, comment on and tag the Entry; (b) the ability to send and distribute the Entry via e-mail, instant messenger, and via social media or other electronic means.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Rider University, Sponsors, and their trustees, officers, employees and agents, and Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the “Indemnities”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), against any of the Indemnities due to or arising out of the Contest or of use of any element of Entrant’s Entry, or the Entrant’s conduct in submitting an Entry or creating a video or otherwise in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Rider University, Sponsors, and their trustees, officers, employees and agents from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsors infringes Entrant’s rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the Entry.
- SELECTION OF FINALISTS AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
Selection of Finalists: This is NOT a game of chance. Entries will be judged to conclusion by a qualified panel of judges who will evaluate each Entry based on a 100-point scale on the following judging criteria:
- How well the student’s video portrays one or more of the following Rider experiences (25%)
- Student/Faculty collaboration or mentorship
- Development as a leader
- Involvement in the Rider Community
- Internship and professional experiences
- The arts at Rider
- Global and cultural experiences
- Community service and service learning
- Clarity of message (15%)
- Positivity and emotion of the Rider student experience (20%)
- Audience appeal & entertainment quality (20%)
- Sense there’s a story being told (20%)
The ten (10) highest scoring Entrants will be declared potential finalists (“Finalists”), subject to verification, and will be notified on or about May 9, 2018. Potential Finalists who entered via the Web Site will be notified via email and/or phone. THE DECISION OF THE JUDGES IS FINAL.
The Finalists whose Entries received the highest judged scores and were notified by 107.7 The Bronc/WRRC-FM at Rider University will be required to attend the Cruisin’ From Commencement ceremony (the “Event”) to receive the Grand Prize. The Event will take place approximately 20 minutes following Rider’s 153rd undergraduate Commencement and before the graduate and College of Continuing Studies Commencement and graduate Commencement at the Cure Insurance Arena, 81 Hamilton Avenue, Trenton, NJ on Friday, May 11, 2018.
If a Finalist is unable to attend the Event, Finalists may designate a family member or friend as an alternative representative subject to the Contest Administrator’s confirmation of such designation. Giveaway will take place at approximately 1:30 p.m. on Friday, May 11, 2018. At the Event, each of the ten (10) Finalists will receive a key to the Grand Prize to start the 2018 Toyota Camry LE (the “Car”) from Team Toyota of Princeton and attempt to start the Car. The Finalist whose Entry received the highest judged score will be the Grand Prize winner and have the only key capable of starting the Car. Finalist entries will be posted in an online gallery at www.1077TheBronc.com.
One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will be awarded two prizes: 1) a 24-month lease for a 2018 Toyota Camry LE courtesy of Team Toyota of Princeton and Free ToyotaCare No-Cost Scheduled Maintenance Plan for two-years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Approximate retail value of The Car: $25,343 MSRP and a residual value of $15,713 at the conclusion of the 24-month lease. A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and payment of state sales tax is required at time of prize transaction. Estimated sales tax is $1,900 based on residency. No cash consideration or substitution of prize will be offered. The Grand Prize Winner’s Entry may also be featured in the winner’s hometown media and/or in a Rider University, 107.7 The Bronc or Team Toyota of Princeton brand video.
Nine (9) Finalist Prizes:
- One (1) Second Prize: A Complete Detail, exterior and interior, of your vehicle courtesy of Capitol Car Wash, 1617 Princeton Avenue, Lawrenceville, NJ. Approximate retail value of $150.00. No cash consideration or substitution of prize will be offered.
- One (1) Third Prize: Your choice of either an Exterior and Interior Detail, of your vehicle courtesy of Capitol Car Wash, 1617 Princeton Avenue, Lawrenceville, NJ. Approximate retail value of $90.00. No cash consideration or substitution of prize will be offered.
- Seven (7) Fourth through Tenth Prizes: An Express Hand Wax with full-service car wash and tire shine of your vehicle courtesy of Capitol Car Wash, 1617 Princeton Avenue, Lawrenceville, NJ. Approximate retail value of $50.00. No cash consideration or substitution of prize will be offered.
Each of the ten (10) Finalists or their designated alternative representative will be required to attend the Event at Rider University’s undergraduate Commencement and before the College of Continuing Studies and graduate Commencement at the Cure Insurance Arena, 81 Hamilton Avenue, Trenton, NJ on Friday, May 11, 2018 when each Finalist will receive a key to the Car. The Grand Prize winner, the Finalist with the highest judged score, will be the only Finalist able to start the Car to win the Car. If a Finalist or their designated alternative representative does not attend the Event for any reason, he or she is not eligible to receive the Grand Prize (unless Contest Administrator determines in its sole discretion that his or her inability to attend the Event could not be foreseen and was outside of his or her control). If the Grand Prize is forfeited for this reason, the Finalist with the second highest judges score will receive the Car lease, and so forth.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Finalists and Winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Finalists will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release. Each potential Finalist will also be required to execute an Assignment of Rights, in which he/she irrevocably assigns and transfers to the Sponsors any and all rights, title and interest in each element of the Entry (including the video and title), including, without limitation, all copyrights, and waives all rights in those works. All completed documents must be signed before the Event and Giveaway on Friday, May 11, 2018 or Finalist status will be forfeited and an alternate Finalist may be selected.Notification of Finalist or winner status must be kept confidential until the Finalists and the contest winner is announced by the Sponsors. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in disqualification. All winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective individual prizes. No substitution of prize will be offered. Prizes are non-transferable. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Contest Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, the Contest Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) violating the Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Contest Administrator reserves the right to require winners to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility as a condition of awarding any prize to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring Contest Parties into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest as determined by the Contest Administrator in its sole discretion. Entrants/Finalists agree that the Contest Administrator has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of the Contest Administrator are final and binding. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, and by entering Entrants/Finalists agree that all claims or disputes must be resolved exclusively in the federal or state courts in Trenton, New Jersey.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Rider University, Sponsors or Contest Parties, or their respective trustees, officers, employees or agents resulting from any user’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Rider University, the Sponsors or Contest Parties, or their respective trustees, officers, employees or agents for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Rider University, Sponsors, Contest Parties, and their respective trustees, officers, employees and agents are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of the Web Site is at user’s own risk. Rider University, Sponsors and YouTube, LLC, and their respective trustees, officers, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for any negligent act or omission, personal injury or property damage, or losses of any kind arising out of the Contest or which may be sustained by Entrant’s or user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant releases, and shall hold harmless and indemnify the Released Parties from any and all claims, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) damages, expenses, liabilities or losses arising from or relating to such Entrant’s participation in the Contest, including but limited to taxes or fees of any kind and Entrant acknowledges its sole responsibility for same. By accepting a prize, winners agree that the Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, or the acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest or scheduled Events are cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control. By submission of an Entry, Entrant agrees and consents to these Official Rules of the Contest.
- Winners List: For a list of the Finalists and winners, visit 1077TheBronc.com or send a self addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to: 107.7 The Bronc Presents the Cruisin’ From Commencement Winners List, 2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-3099. Requests must be received by August 31, 2018.
- Sponsors: 7 The Bronc/WRRC-FM at Rider University, 2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-3099 and Team Toyota of Princeton, 2871 U.S. Highway One, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-2418.
13. Contest Administrator: 107.7 The Bronc/WRRC-FM at Rider University, 2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648-3099
This Contest is in no way Sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.