Click here to return to the main page.
107.7 The Bronc Eggscellent Egg Hunt 3 Courtesy Guidelines
- No backpacks, purses, unauthorized bags and boxes will be permitted in the Egg Zone.
- Participants may only use their hands, clothing or an approved SGA Eggscellent Egg Hunt bag to gather eggs once inside the Egg Zone.
- Do not enter the Egg Zone area until authorized.
- Once inside the Egg Zone, no pushing or shoving will be permitted.
- We respectfully ask all attendees to gather no more than 8 to 10 eggs per person, so all attendees to the Eggscellent Egg Hunt have the opportunity to participate and play.
- Please place all emptied eggs in one of the many Egg Collection stations located around the Campus Mall
- Winners may claim their prize(s) at the Eggscellent Egg Hunt prize tables located along North Mall Drive (Residence Hall side of the Campus Mall).
- Prizes not claimed at the Eggscellent Egg Hunt be obtained at the 107.7 The Bronc studios, located on the ground floor of the BLC, up to 30 days after the event.
- Only Rider students may claim the grand prize of $1000. Winner must show a valid Rider ID to claim the grand prize.
- Do not pick up or touch any animals without permission of an animal handler or a 107.7 The Bronc staff member.
- Do not feed the animals.
- Please be respectful to the mascots walking around the Eggscellent Egg Hunt. Do not poke, pull or prod mascots inside or outside the Egg Zone perimeter.
- All food vendors will be located on Food Truck Row along South Mall Drive (Daly’s, Alumni Gym, SRC side of the Campus Mall). Lines may be long to play, please be patient.
- Deposit all trash in designated waste bins located throughout Campus Mall.
- All games and activities will be located along the Daly Dining Hall sidewalk between North and South Mall Drive. Lines may be long to play, please be patient.
*Rain Date: Thursday, March 29