Click here to return to the main page.
107.7 The Bronc Eggscellent Egg Hunt 2 Courtesy Guidelines
- No backpacks, purses, unauthorized bags and boxes will be permitted in the Egg Zone.
- Participants may only use their hands, clothing or an approved Team Toyota of Princeton Eggscellent Egg Hunt Bag to gather eggs once inside the Egg Zone.
- Do not enter the Egg Zone area until authorized.
- Once inside the Egg Zone, no pushing or shoving will be permitted.
- We respectfully ask all attendees to gather no more than 8 to 10 eggs per person, so all attendees to the Eggscellent Egg Hunt have the opportunity to participate and play.
- Please place all emptied eggs in any one of the many Egg Collection stations located around the Campus Mall
- If you win a prize or prizes, winners may claim their prize(s) at the corresponding Eggscellent Egg Hunt prize table located along North Mall Drive (Residence Hall side).
- Only Rider students may claim the grand prize, a three or four-night cruise to The Bahamas courtesy of Vacations By Stacy. Winner must show a valid Rider ID to claim the grand prize.
- Do not pick up or touch any animals without speaking to the animal handler or a 107.7 The Bronc staff member.
- Don’t feed the animals anything at anytime.
- Please respect the mascots walking around the Eggscellent Egg Hunt. Do not poke, pull or prod the Egg Zone perimeter.
- All food vendors will be located along South Mall Drive (Daly’s, Alumni Gym, SRC side).
- All games and activities will be located along the Daly Dining Hall sidewalk between North and South Mall Drive.