With all of the sudden changes and disruptions to our daily lives…social distancing, self-isolation, and remote learning…The Bronc has figured out a way to entertain and help you get through these unprecedented times through the power of music.
Introducing Quarantunes: 107.7 The Bronc’s Social Distancing Concert Series.
Quarantunes is a private, 60-minute virtual Instagram concert exclusively for the Rider community. Rider students will be able to interact directly with each of our artists during our Instagram live stream and even make song requests.
Follow The Bronc’s Instagram page to be directly connected to our virtual concert series. The artists that will be featured this semester are:
- Thursday, April 9 at 7 p.m. on 107.7 The Bronc’s Instagram page: @1077TheBronc.
- A singer/songwriter who performed on The Voice and Songland on NBC.
- Sam can also be found on his YouTube channel performing covers of your favorite rap and urban songs.
- Follow these links in order to preview his most recent songs: Falling and Life Is Good
- Thursday, April 16 at 7 p.m. on 107.7 The Bronc’s Instagram page: @1077TheBronc.
- Devon is the former star of Ned’s Declassified: School Survival Guide on Nickelodeon.
- He’s also the creator of the spiritual successor The Life Survivor Guide series on his YouTube channel.
- Devon’s upcoming appearance at Rider has been rescheduled for Thursday, October 22, 2020, at 7:30 p.m. in the BLC Cavalla Room.
- Follow this link in order to listen to his most recent song Miles
- Thursday, April 23 at 7 p.m. on 107.7 The Bronc’s Instagram page: @1077TheBronc
- Julia Cole is a Nashville recording artist known as “Country With a Kick” for her unique electronic country music style.
- She has opened for Earl Thomas Conley, Blake Shelton, Bruno Mars and Luke Bryan.
- Her New EP drops April 10. Free Pre-Save now. Enter the giveaway to win an APPLE WATCH!
- Hits include Honey Child and Trust You