Scream Screen, 107.7 The Bronc’s award-winning drive-in movie experience, will be scaring up fun once again at Rider University on Friday, October 19* from 6 to 10:30 p.m. in the BLC Faculty/Staff lot.
In order to ensure everyone has a fun night, here are a list of safety guidelines to keep in mind while enjoying Scream Screen:
- All vehicles will enter Scream Screen 3 through a new side entrance, specifically created for this event, in the BLC Faculty/Staff lot located on Student Drive, across from the BLC. 107.7 The Bronc flags will mark the new entrance location.
- Driver’s can line-up along Student Drive to enter Scream Screen beginning at 6 p.m. All vehicles must be parked in the BLC Faculty/Staff lot by 7:30 PM.
- Vehicle access to the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will be managed by Public Safety. Please follow their instructions to enter Scream Screen via Student Drive.
- To accommodate the expected large crowds and to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the drive-in movie experience, please try to maintain four people or more per car. Two-seat vehicles will be accepted at the event.
- Once inside the gated lot, please drive slowly and watch for pedestrians. The speed limit for all vehicles is 5 mph.
- Trucks, SUV’s and vans will be permitted to park on the side of the main viewing area for better sight lines and to accommodate smaller vehicles.
- For safety reasons, once your vehicle is parked in the gated lot, your vehicle can not be moved and is not permitted to leave the designated parking area until authorized.
- Parking for Scream Screen is first-come, first serve. Please arrive early. The first 50 cars will receive a pair of tickets ($42 value) to Valley of Fear, America’s Most Horrifying Woods in Bucks County, PA as well as a free full-service car wash to Capitol Car Wash & Detail Center ($14 value) in Lawrenceville, NJ.
- Drivers may place their vehicle in idle to keep warm while watching Scream Screen, but can not place the vehicle in motion at any time during the event.
- Occupants may leave their vehicles, but your vehicle must be moved out of the BLC Faculty/Staff lot by 11:00 p.m.
- Vehicles exiting the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will also be managed by Public Safety.
- Scream Screen is a non-alcoholic event. Alcohol is not permitted in vehicles, in the pedestrian viewing area or at one of our many trunk-or-treat stations, food vendors and games. All NJ DUI laws apply.
- Friends of Rider students/staff are welcome to attend Scream Scream, but the only vehicles permitted into the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will be vehicles registered with Rider University and operated by Rider students or staff or with an approved Scream Screen 3 parking pass. Please have your Rider ID ready when you drive into Scream Screen.
- To listen to the movie in your vehicles, tune your radio to the frequency 88.9 FM
Click here to return to Scream Screen 3’s main page.
* Inclement weather date: Friday, October 26