The Return of Scream Screen, 107.7 The Bronc’s award-winning drive-in movie experience, will be striking fear in hearts at Rider University on Friday, October 22* from 6 to 11 p.m. in the BLC Faculty/Staff parking lot
To ensure everyone has a fun night, here is a list of safety guidelines to keep in mind while enjoying Scream Screen:
- All vehicles will enter Scream Screen through a new side entrance, specifically created for this event, in the BLC Faculty/Staff lot located on Student Drive across from the BLC. 107.7 The Bronc flags will mark the entrance location.
- Driver’s can line-up along Student Drive to enter Scream Screen beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Gates will open at 6 p.m. and all vehicles must be parked in the BLC Faculty/Staff lot by 7:30 p.m.
- Vehicle access to the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will be managed by 107.7 The Bronc staff and Public Safety. Please follow their instructions to enter Scream Screen via Student Drive.
- To accommodate the expected large crowds and to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the drive-in movie experience, please try to maintain four people or more per car. Two-seat vehicles will be accepted.
- Once inside the gated lot, please drive slowly and watch for pedestrians. The speed limit for all vehicles is 5 mph.
- Trucks, SUV’s and vans will be permitted to park on the side of the main viewing area for better sightlines and to accommodate smaller vehicles.
- For safety reasons, once your vehicle is parked in the gated lot, your vehicle can not be moved and is not permitted to leave the designated parking area until authorized.
- Parking for Scream Screen is first-come, first-serve, so please arrive early.
- Drivers may place their vehicle in idle to keep warm while watching Scream Screen, but can not place the vehicle in motion at any time during the event.
- Occupants may leave their vehicles, but your vehicle must be moved out of the BLC Faculty/Staff lot by 11 p.m.
- Vehicles exiting the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will also be managed by the 107.7 The Bronc staff and Public Safety.
- Scream Screen is a non-alcoholic event. Alcohol is not permitted in vehicles, in the pedestrian viewing area or at one of our many trunk-or-treat stations, food vendors and games. All NJ DUI laws apply.
- Friends and family of Rider students/staff are welcome to attend Scream Screen, but the only vehicles permitted into the BLC Faculty/Staff lot will be vehicles registered with Rider University and operated by Rider students or staff, with Rider ID, or with an approved Return of Scream Screen parking pass. Please have your Rider ID ready when you drive into Scream Screen.
- To listen to the movie in your vehicles, tune your radio to 88.9 FM.
Click here to return to The Return of Scream Screen main page
* Inclement weather date: Friday, October 29.