Great Escape Rules
1. How To Enter: Text Apple Vacations Word of the Game (the “Giveaway”) to 877-900-1077 during select Mercer County high school sports broadcasts October 11, 2014 – March 30, 2015 (the “Giveaway Period”). All texted entries, featuring the correct reply, will be validated and considered a qualified entry. There is (1) way to enter, but three ways to listen to obtain the Word of the Game. Listen to
(a) 107.7 WRRC-FM,
(b) www.1077TheBronc.com on the channel scheduled to broadcast Mercer County High School sports, WRRC1 or WRRC2
(c) and through The Bronc’s Android and iPhone apps also on the channel scheduled to broadcast Mercer County High School sports, WRRC1 or WRRC2. Apps may be downloaded for free from Google Play or Apple’s iTunes. Search and download WRRC1 and WRRC2.
Grand prize will be awarded on March 31, 2015.
All entrants must have a valid cell phone number and supply their full legal name and e-mail address upon request. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of 107.7 The Bronc. Receipt of entries will be acknowledged via text messaging. Delivery of prize requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). 107.7 The Bronc is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entries featuring the correct Word of the Game are eligible. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
2. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry. Proof of age and legal US residency may be required. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees and partners of 107.7 The Bronc, Apple Vacations, Occidental Hotels and Resorts, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/partners are not eligible to enter. This Giveaway may only be entered in or from the United States and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Giveaway if you are not located within the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all qualified entries received during the Giveaway period. Odds of qualifying depend on the total number of entries received with the correct Word of the Game during the Giveaway period. To qualify, entrants will text the Word of the Game to 877-900-1077 select Mercer County high school sports broadcasts during the Giveaway period. Only entries with the correct Word of the Game will be accepted. Odds of winning are based on the total number of qualifying entries during the Giveaway period. Drawing will be conducted by 107.7 The Bronc March 31, 2015. By entering the Giveaway, you fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these official rules (“Complete Rules”) and the decisions made by 107.7 The Bronc, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway.
(a) Grand Prize: One (1) three-night trips to Occidental Grand Xcaret (Esh-car-et) in Riviera Maya, Mexico for two adults departing from Philadelphia, PHL. Trip includes three-night accommodations, round-trip charter air, transfers to/from resort, non-motorized watersports, all food/drinks and the assistance of an in-resort Apple Representative. Trip is valid for travel through August 1st, 2015. Taxes, insurance and additional expenses (such as optional excursions, spa treatments, phone calls, souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
(b) Prize Rules: All vacations are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply. This trip is valid through August 1, 2015. Travel dates are final and will not be extended. Travel is not permitted during holiday periods including both 5 days prior to and after. Trips are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another of equal value, equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple Vacations. Trips are valid for 2 adults ONLY per room and do not include any special promotions. NO room upgrades. Winner must be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian.Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
(c) Prize Redemption: Once winner is chosen, 107.7 The Bronc (Rider University) will submit winner’s name/address/phone number to Apple Promotional Bookings Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner’s name must be submitted before they contact Apple Vacations to book prize! All departure/immigration taxes, insurance and fuel surcharges (approximately $310-380 USD per person, subject to change) must be paid by winner to Apple Vacations prior to departure. Winner must complete the Reservation Request Form and follow the proper booking procedures outlined in the Guidelines and Amenities form.
5. Notification. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email. If the winner rejects his/her prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these Complete Rules, such prize will be forfeited and 107.7 The Bronc reserves the right to select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
6. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in this Giveaway and acceptance of prize constitutes the winner’s permission for 107.7 The Bronc to use his/her name, address (hometown and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Giveaway or the aforementioned corporate entities for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. 107.7 The Bronc is not responsible if the prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Complete Rules or attempt to interfere with this Giveaway in any way will be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate.
7. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the cell phone number submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by its cell phone carrier (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning cell phone numbers. Any potential winner may be requested to provide 107.7 The Bronc with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the cell phone number associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. 107.7 The Bronc, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable 3G, 4G or WiFi network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Giveaway, including any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway.
107.7 The Bronc reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Giveaway or for any other reason 107.7 The Bronc deems it necessary. In such case, 107.7 The Bronc may, at its discretion, select the winner from all eligible entries received unaffected by the problem. 107.7 The Bronc reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway or text service. 107.7 The Bronc may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Giveaway or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or 107.7 The Bronc.
8. List of Winners. To obtain the name of the winner/qualifiers, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by March 31, 2015 to: 107.7 The Bronc, Rider University, 2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648.