The Bronc is going old school! From one-hit wonders to instant classics, the greatest songs of the past 30 years are coming back with a vengeance on your lunch break every Thursday at Noon during Osteria Procaccini’s Thin Crust Throwbacks, on The Bronc Lunchbox: Blue Plate Special.
From moonwalking to MTV, we’re taking you back in time to relive your high school and college years with the music of the 80’s, 90’s, and 2000’s. These classics are being served to you old school with a side of #TBT! Here are just some of the many throwbacks coming your way on The Bronc:
- Otis Redding – Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
- Eagles – Desperado
- Mariah Carey Featuring Boys II Men – One Sweet Day
- Eminem – The Way I Am
- Hall & Oats – You Make My Dreams
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- Foo Fighters – Hey, Johnny Park!
- Simon & Garfunkel – The Boxer
- Dire Straits – Romeo And Juliet
- Ryan Adams – Run To You
Thin Crust Throwbacks on the Bronc Lunchbox: Blue Plate Special are underwritten by Osteria Procaccini, serving traditional terra cotta oven pizza and Italian food crafted with love.